received by the Internet resource
1. The object of regulation of this Regulation.
1.2. This Provision is applied by the Parties to the extent that it does not directly contradict the specific contractual obligations of the same Parties.
1.3. The operator collects, processes and stores the following categories of information about the user of this Internet resource:
– User’s personal data: surname, first name, patronymic, age, passport data, information about the place of residence and the place of permanent (temporary) registration, the region of their activities, phone number, email address, social media credentials and profiles of instant messaging services;
– Date and time of access to this Internet resource, information about activity during the use of this Internet resource, information about the location during the use of this Internet resource;
– Other information necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations between the Operator and the User(s), improving the functioning of this Internet resource, other purposes not prohibited by applicable law and not capable of worsening the situation of the relevant user.
1.4. The Operator receives, collects, processes only the personal information that the user of this Internet resource has provided independently – both by directly filling out forms and forms posted on this Internet resource, and by processing information that has become available thanks to the official and open software package used by the Operator for the purpose of administering this Internet resource, to receive information about the user, based on the equipment, communication means and software used by such a user.
2. The subject of receiving, processing and storing personal data and other information.
2.1.To ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data processing, in order to implement this Provision, personal information is collected, processed and used by the Operator for the following purposes:
– providing the users of the Internet resource with the possibility of using the services and functions of the Internet resource;
– identification of the user registered on the Internet resource for the correct use of its services and functions;
– providing the user with access to personalized resources of the Internet resource;
– establishing feedback with the user, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Internet resource, processing requests and requests from the user;
– evaluation and analysis of the work of the Internet resource, as well as information systems.
2.2. General requirements for the processing of personal data:
2.2.1. When processing personal data, the operator is obliged to take the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures and ensure their implementation to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions with respect to personal data.
2.2.2. Personal data may not be used for the purpose of causing property and/or moral harm to citizens, hindering the exercise of the rights and freedoms of citizens of the Russian Federation.
2.2.3. When making decisions affecting the interests of the user, it is impossible to rely on personal data obtained solely as a result of their automated processing or electronic receipt.
2.2.7. Users should not give up their rights to preserve and protect secrets.
2.3. Receiving personal data.
2.3.1. Any natural persons can act as subjects of personal data.
2.3.2. All personal data is received directly from the user. The User independently decides on the provision of his personal data and agrees to their processing by the Operator in electronic form.
2.3.3. Consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked by the User by sending a written notice to the Operator containing a clearly expressed decision to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data.
2.4. Storage of personal data.
2.4.1. The storage of personal data of users is carried out by the Operator in electronic form.
2.4.2. The storage of personal data in electronic form is carried out in a way that ensures the possibility of their recovery and excludes unauthorized access.
When processing Personal Information due to the fulfillment by the Operator of contractual obligations to a specific user of the Internet resource, as well as the formation of a single depersonalized register of information for the purposes of improving this Internet resource, the Operator’s final product, access may be granted exclusively to the Operator’s employees who have the right to access information that is a trade secret and is not subject to disclosure and dissemination.
2.5. Destruction of personal data
2.5.1. Personal data of users are stored no longer than the purposes of their processing require, and they are subject to destruction upon achievement of the processing goals, in case of loss of the need to achieve them, as well as in case of withdrawal of the user’s consent to processing.
2.5.2. Personal data processed electronically is destroyed in a way that does not allow their recovery.
3. Third parties who have access to Personal Information.
3.1. State and/or supranational, international regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies, central or local executive authorities, other official or state bodies or courts, in respect of which the Operator is obliged to provide information in accordance with applicable law;
3.2. To third parties, if the user has consented to the transfer of Personal Information, or the transfer of Personal Information is required for the Operator to fulfill contractual and other obligations to the relevant user or group of users;
To a third party, in case the user provides false information, as well as allegedly false information, the verification of which requires the involvement of third parties, as well as in cases of need for legal protection of the Operator, as well as other legal protection of other users of this Internet resource, equally – for the prevention of offenses committed against the Operator and /or users of this Internet resource.
4. The user’s rights regarding the transfer, processing and storage of information.
4.1. The user of this Internet resource, interacting with the Operator and providing the latter with access to personal data, has the right:
to require the deletion of Personal Information or part of it, to the extent that it is not required by the Operator to fulfill the obligations stipulated by contracts and agreements between the Operator and such user;
– revoke consent to the processing of personal information by the Operator;
– require restrictions on the processing of personal information by the Operator;
– object to the processing of personal information by the Operator, if such an objection does not and cannot entail the impossibility of fulfilling the obligations of the Operator to the users of this Internet resource.
5. Modification of this Provision.
5.1 Changes may be made to this Regulation at the initiative of the Operator and at the discretion of the latter, including, but not limited to, in cases where the relevant changes are related to changes in the applicable legislation, as well as when the relevant changes are related to changes in the operation of this Internet resource and third parties involved in the processes of execution by the Operator of contractual and other obligations to the users of this Internet resource.